The January transfer window seems like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill has shut down! The speculation about summer movements is heating up. So check out the latest gossip below and check out all the official offers here.
Man United creates a shortlist to replace Pogba
It has previously been reported that Manchester United will be considering approval Paul Pogba leave the club if he refuses to sign a new contract but the club reportedly makes a shortlist in case he leaves the club.
The Mirror believe United will sit down with Pogba and Agent Mino Raiola this month to agree to an extension. However, should Pogba turn down an alleged offer of £ 400,000 a week, United will act quickly to replace him rather than let him move for free next summer.
And that list includes replacements Declan rice, Wilfred Ndidi and Saul Niguez.
Rice, 22, has been a key man for West Ham United in advancing to the Premier League this season, but the Hammers could charge up to £ 100m for their talismanic midfielder.
Ndidi has been superb in Leicester City midfield this season and is considered a far cheaper option. The 24-year-old Nigerian international helped the Foxes break the top four and advance to an FA Cup final.
Atletico Madrid star Niguez, 26, has been with the club since 2013 and is the trio’s most attacking midfielder on Man United’s shortlist. However, he can play in different positions.
However, United’s preferred option is for Pogba to sign on the dotted line.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– ESPN + Viewers Guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more
West Ham Talisman Declan Rice, right, battles Paul Pogba for the ball. Justin Setterfield / Getty Images
– The newly promoted Watford has opened talks to bring the 35-year-old back Ashley Young as a free agent to the club, says Fabrizio Romano. The Hornets are ready to rush if Serie A champions Internazionale don’t offer the left-back a new deal at the end of the season.
– – Jadon Sancho According to an interview by ARD with the club’s sports director, Michael Zorc, there should be a gentleman agreement that allows him to leave Borussia Dortmund under certain criteria. Zorc announced that Manchester United almost activated that deal last summer. It is likely that the Red Devils will return this time around, with Dortmund facing the prospect of not claiming a European place for next season.
– The main target of the new president of Barcelona, Joan Laporta, seems to be NeymarThe La Liga giants contacted Paris Saint-Germain about a move that would reunite the 29-year-old Brazilian striker with Lionel Messi. This comes from the perspective of RAC 1, who believe that Barca are not only looking to convince Messi to stay, but also to create a commercial opportunity – that is, signing Neymar – that could improve their financial situation. According to the outlet, Barcelona will offer PSG 130 million euros plus three players.
– After reports on Saturday that Real Madrid are considering making an offer for the Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski In the summer, Bild suggested the Premier League was a far more likely target. It is assumed that Bayern will not consider negotiating a new contract with the end of the Polish international’s existing contract in June 2023.
– Leicester continues signing negotiations Boubakary Soumare from Lille, reports Fabrizio Romano. The Foxes have been out for the 22-year-old for some time and with his contract expiring in June 2022, Leicester is one of many clubs looking to take the opportunity to sign him, with Lille letting him leave this summer rather than him to lose at large in 12 months.