Football goalkeeper gloves market
A current study by Fact.MR assumes that the global soccer goalkeeper gloves market will record a weak CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2026. Gloves are part of the equipment used by soccer goalkeepers. Gloves improve the grip of the hands on the ball and prevent possible injuries to a goalkeeper’s hands.
Request a sample report for comprehensive market insights https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=212
The participation of youth in football has increased in recent years, which has created a demand for equipment and accessories necessary for the players. Soccer goalkeeper gloves are generally made from materials such as leather-like material, polyurethane (PU), and a variety of grades of latex. However, it has been observed that numerous gamers are prone to the side effects associated with exposure to latex material. In addition, inhalation of latex and polyurethane has been observed to cause asthma and various other breathing disorders. These factors could affect the demand for soccer goalkeeper gloves over the forecast period.
There is no evidence that gloves can completely protect the hands of soccer goalkeepers from forearm and wrist injuries. This could provide another opportunity for soccer goalkeeper glove manufacturers to develop advances and innovations that guarantee total safety to the hands of soccer goalkeepers. Gloves are not a must-have for football goalkeepers, but they are used for their benefits. These factors could further influence the growth of the global Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves Market.
For information on the research approach used in the report, see Requirement Method @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=212
9 Key takeaways from Fact.MR’s report on the Global Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves Market
• The segment of individual buyer types will continue to dominate the world market for soccer goalkeeper gloves. Revenue is estimated at almost 60% from 2018 to 2026.
• The sales of soccer goalkeeper gloves in the advertising buyers segment are expected to expand slowly through 2026.
• Europe will continue to be the most lucrative region on the market.
• The market for soccer goalkeeper gloves in the Asia-Pacific region excluding Japan (APEJ) and North America will expand comparatively faster than in Europe by 2026. The APEJ market is likely to be more lucrative compared to the North American market.
• Modern retail is estimated to remain the most attractive sales channel in terms of revenue in the global soccer goalkeeper gloves market. Revenues from the modern retail segment are likely to hold more than a quarter of the market share in the forecast period.
Get full access to the report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/212/S
• Third party online will continue to be the fastest growing soccer goalkeeper gloves sales channel, reaching 83 BPS market share by the end of 2026.
• Roll-finger soccer goalkeeper gloves remain the most lucrative glove segment, followed by flat palm soccer goalkeeper gloves. Flat-glove sales are expected to see the lowest CAGR by 2026.
• Negative cut gloves and roller finger gloves sales are estimated at similar CAGR through 2026.
• The key players featured in Fact.MR’s report on the global soccer goalkeeper gloves market include Diadora Sports Srl, Uhlsport GmbH, Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Reusch GmbH, SELECT SPORT A / S, Umbro, Under Armor, Inc., PUMA SE, NIKE, Inc. and Adidas.
Unit no .: AU-01-H
Gold Tower (AU)
Lot number: JLT-PH1-I3A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Contact: + 353-1-6111-593
Fact.MR is a fast growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and bespoke market research reports.
We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire companies to make smarter decisions.
We know the limits of the one-size-fits-all approach. That is why we publish cross-industry global, regional and country-specific research reports.
This version was published on openPR.